What is the best mattress for side sleepers? Well, this is a topic that has diverging views as most of the mattress companies would tell you that they have the perfect product in their hands. However, when you look at purchasing and using products made by them, you would realize that there are serious deficiencies. After all, since you want the customer, you are more than liable to check out the quality of the products before you spend your money on it. Therefore, having a look at the different mattresses for side sleepers would help you to shortlist the products that shall be a viable addition to your bedroom.
Buying guide of best mattresses for side sleepers 2017
When you start sleeping on your side, you need the right kind of mattress or else it could lead to pain in the shoulders and the hip. A good mattress which is particularly tuned towards side sleeping will not only gone for to your body, but it would also take off the pressure from the joints in your hip and your shoulders, thereby aligning your spine just so that your muscles will be able to relax. It may be a tough task to select the best mattress for side sleeping, as every mattress that you test out in the store might feel good. However, there are a few points that you need to note before you select the right kind of mattress;
- The mattress which you shortlist should have extremely good pressure relief points that will be able to take off the pressure from the hips as well as the shoulders.
- The mattress should be able to align with your spinal cord, particularly when you are lying on your side.
- Ideally speaking, the best mattress for side sleepers is always a little softer than the average mattress that you can come across in the market. They shall offer you a good amount of support while at the same time not creating any problems.
- Moreover, the mattresses that you purchase will also be good for sleeping in other positions, particularly when you frequently change your positions during the night you happen to be sleeping with a partner.
Always go for mattresses that are the right choice, so much so that you need not worry about the cost, but more about the quality of sleep that you would be able to get on a daily basis.
Top 5 best mattresses for side sleepers reviews
- Zinus memory foam 12 inch mattress: – In order to enjoy a comfortable sleeping on your mattress, get the support of the memory foam from Zinus. It not only provides a very comfortable mattress that can conform to your taste, but it also has pressure relieving foam layers that will be able to provide the perfect contour to the shape of your body. The use of the high density foam layers also provides a lasting stability and durability to the mattress. This is a wonderful product that also comes with a 10 year limited warranty from the manufacturers. With a customer review rating of about 4.5 out of 5 stars, this mattress is definitely to be used for the wonderful sleeping habits that you can inculcate.
- This mattress comes with pressure relieving support that can provide you a good night’s sleep.
- It contains 3.5 inches of high density-based support foam which also has proper airflow to prevent any problems during sleep.
- It is also certified by CertiPUR, the premium certification for mattresses in the United States pertaining to durability, content and performance.
- The mattress comes with a price tag of $229.00. It will in likelihood make it to our best mattress for side sleepers 2018 list.
- LinenSpa 8 memory foam hybrid mattress: – This traditional memory foam mattress from LinenSpa provides you with an incredible sleeping service. It conforms to the unique curves of your body so as to minimize any kind of pressure points. We need the memory foam; you also find 6 inch coils that can provide the durability and stability normally found in spring mattresses. The pertinent design also attributes to the kind of contour of your body and the support while you were sleeping. It also provides an improvement in the breathability of the mattress while it is being shipped. This mattress also comes with a 10 year warranty which protects it against any manufacturing defect. With a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, this is surely one of the best mattresses for side sleeping.
- It is a twin mattress that comes with a ten-year manufacturing warranty.
- It contains 1.5 inches of foam beneath the top layer so as to minimize any kind of pressure point.
- It is a wonderful mattress that combines the best of traditional support of previous mattresses with the ingenuity of memory foam.
- The mattress costs $92.06.
- Signature sleep 12 inch memory foam mattress: – The signature sleep 12 inch memory foam mattress encompasses everything about comfortable sleeping. It minimizes the pressure on the body, provides a balanced for your sleeping habits within minutes. It can create a personalized experience while providing the perfect balance in and around your body. It has also been certified by CertiPUR, making it a comprehensive product that is sold on the market. It provides a lasting comfort with ensuring that there would be no competition to the durability of this memory foam mattress by any others in the market. With a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, this can be a good mattress for your side sleeping habits.
- The signature mattress contains 8.5 inches of high density foam which will be able to take the shape of the person sleeping on top of it.
- It has also been certified by the top certification agency in the United States of America, CertiPUR.
- It is an eco-friendly mattress that minimizes the pressure in your body, and also distributes the weight of the body evenly in the mattress.
- This mattress costs $199.04.
- ModwayAveline 6 inch gel infused memory foam mattress: – The ModwayAveline memory foam mattress provides you the key to a perfect sleep. By using a 6 inch gel in the memory foam mattress, your body would be able to maintain a perfect temperature as the mattress has the capability to dissipate the body heat pretty easily. This mattress also comes with open cell ventilation, so that it can relieve any kind of pressure points, reduce the bounce between the mattresses and welcome a lot of relief from the typical aches and pains in your body. With a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, this is definitely the kind of product you would want on your bed.
- The ModwayAveline is one of the most reviewed twin mattresses in the market, which provides you the comfort and support to your backbone at a low cost.
- It has been independently tested by certification agencies like CertiPUR and has been given the highest degree of certification.
- This mattress has the capability to isolate the motion in your body by limiting the bounds and also absorb any kind of disturbance by your partner while sleeping.
- This mattress comes at a low cost of $86.65.
- LUCID 10 inch gel memory foam mattress: – This gel layered memory foam mattress has one of the highest density supports to the human body, which enables you to get the perfect sleep. It is made up of TENCEL blend fabric, so that the soft cover comes with a breathable layer. It is also certified by CertiPUR, and it has been independently tested for any kind of heavy metals. However the best thing about this mattress is a 25 year warranty to protect against any kind of manufacturing defect. At 4.2 out of 5 stars, this is surely a product that you would want on top of your bed.
- It is a dual layer mattress that contains about 7.5 inches of density foam to provide an excellent support to the spinal-cord.
- With gel which is infused in the memory form, temperature regulation and conforming to the contour of the body is a breeze.
- The memory foam has been certified by CertiPUR in regards to safety and performance.
- With the TENCEL blended fabric, it can create proper temperature regulation and my self-control on the top of the mattress.
- This mattress has a price tag of $239.99.
Final Thoughts on Best mattress for side sleepers 2017
If you are sleeping on your side, it is naturally going to put a lot of pressure on the shoulders, neck and the hips thereby creating tension all throughout the spinal-cord. Therefore you need the best mattress for side sleeping in order to get enough relief from those pressure points. By purchasing one of the mattresses mentioned above, you would be able to enjoy the beauty of side sleeping without the pains and aches that normally accompany it.