When you have to deal with back pain on a daily basis, your life seemingly always is on the edge. However, when you also sleep on the wrong kind of mattresses, it can lead to the worsening of the back pain. Having a mattress which is economic not only encourages for you to have a good sleeping posture, but it also relaxes the muscles and provides for a whole some sleep. However, you have to remember that there are no perfect mattresses for anybody. It is very important for you to choose a mattress that would work with your posture. Therefore, purchasing the best mattresses for back pain would be a given deal for you.
Buying guide of best mattress for back pain 2017
A lot of people that have trouble sleeping in their mattresses try out a combination of various styles of mattresses that can lead to a lot of movements in the bed. However, having the best mattresses for back pain normally involves a certain deal of memory foam mattress which can isolate any kind of movement and motion in the bed. This enables you to have a wonderful sleep, while not having to spend a lot of time thinking about your back pain.
For your spinal-cord, you have to remember that there are three positions with support your sleeping habits.
- The C-shaped spine which is located in the head, particularly in the neck region.
- The convex C-shaped spine, also known as the thoracic spine which is located in the upper part of the body.
- The C- shaped spine also known as the lumbar spine which is also known as the foundation of your backbone.
As a person experiencing back pain, you have to remember that maintaining this particular alignment of the spinal-cord when you are lying in your bed is the best way for you to get rid of back pain. To that effect, there are various premium mattresses that focus on the economic design and also provide a great advantage of foam along with traditional coil springs to give you a good quality mattress. Most of them are well tested, and hence they should conform to your body. Therefore, when you check out a mattress pertaining to your purchase, you have to understand that it needs to be soft enough in order to create your spine, while hard enough so as not to form and any kind of sagging.
Top 5 Best mattresses for back pain reviews
- Zinus memory foam Ultra Push mattress: – Zinus sleep Master memory foam mattress has been designed keeping in mind the chronic back pain faced by many hard-working people. It comes with a quilted cover and a unique combination so that the foam layers provide a cloudlike luxurious feeling. The layering system of the foam is such that it will be able to provide a customized feel while also adding some sort of resilience to the full body support necessary. It is a unique combination of providing excellent comfort and innovation which enables you to sleep well. With a rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, this is clearly a favourite amongst customers.
- This mattress comes with a 1 inch microfiber quilt for extreme comfort and temperature regulation for the user.
- This mattress has also been infused with green tea, natural plant oil and other chemical-based products so as to eliminate any kind of odors.
- The compression technology used in the creation of this mattress is patented, thereby providing you with a comfort that is synonymous with negligible back pain.
- The price of this mattress is $289.00.
- LINENSPA 6 inch innerspring mattress: – The need to have a good night’s sleep is a basic necessity for any working class person. This mattress provides you with inner foam layers of resilience and comfort while the heavy-gauge coils provide you with everlasting support. The spring mattress also comes with a fire resistant barrier in order to ensure that it needs all the safety standards. The mattress can also be compressed and rolled in case you would want to transport it. With a customer rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars, this is a firm favorite of people with back pain.
- This mattress makes use of heavy-gauge steel coils in order to provide exceptional durability and support.
- It contains fire resistance barriers in order to meet the safety standards of flammability and to also keep your family safe.
- It has a quilted fabric cover so as to offer more comfort and appropriate cushioning.
- The mattress can be easily compressed for transportation -related issues.
- This is a twin mattress that also comes with a 10 year warranty.
- The cost of this mattress is $ 66.93.
- Home life comfort sleep 6 inch mattress: – The comfort sleep 6 inch mattress has been designed in order to keep your vertebrae straight and properly supported without any sagging. It contains over 480 stay independent coils which has been properly tempered in order to provide an equal weight distribution to relieve any kind of pressure points along the spinal-cord, particularly in regions such as your neck, shoulders, hips and the back. It comes with independently coil structure in order to prevent any kind of disturbance due to motion. With a rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars, this is a good mattress to take care of your back pain.
- This mattress can fit any twin standard bed.
- It has a quality foam and layering with polyester in order to provide optimal comfort to the user.
- It can be independently used due to the pocket coils of 15 gauges.
- It is more comfortable than some of the standard 10 inches mattresses currently found in the market.
- This mattress can be easily compressed and rolled for any transport -related issues.
- The cost of this mattress is $ 60.97.
- LUCID 5 inch gel memory mattress: – This mattress from LUCID is amongst one of the best mattresses for back pain according to the users. It comes with a 100% certification from CertiPUR, and is also backed with a 25 year warranty on all the premium grade materials used in the creation of this mattress. It contains 1 inch comfort layer of gel which has been infused in order to provide appropriate cooling and temperature regulation to the mattress. It also comes with 4 inch supportive base foam which can conform to the pressure of the body. With a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, this is surely a product that you would like to purchase to get relief for your back pain.
- The use of the gel memory foam provides a very unique sleeping experience as it will be able to conform and provide relief to all the pressure points in your body.
- It comes with a unique dual layer technology, which includes 1 inch of cooling layer supported by 4 inches of the base foam layer.
- It can be easily rolled and compressed for transport -related problems.
- It gets 100% certification from CertiPUR, which ensures that it does not have any heavy materials in the ingredients used to build the mattress.
- It comes at a price tag of $ 99.99.
- Resort sleep Queen 10 inch memory foam mattress: – The resort sleep Queen 10 inch memory foam mattress provides you with excellent body support, it conforms to the shape of your body, and also eases any kind of motion disturbance/bounce that you feel when you sleep with your partner. It is also eco-friendly, and does not have any cheap foam introduced in its fold. It is naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, and with a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, also one of the best mattresses for lower back pain.
- It has a very soft fabric cover that can be easily removed and washed in your home washing machine without any exorbitant costs.
- It provides perfect support to the contour of your body with 2.5 inches of airflow infused high-density support base.
- It has been certified by CertiPUR , comes with eco-friendly and hypoallergenic tags which makes it a favorite for people with allergenic issues.
- It comes with a price tag of $249.95.
Closing thoughts on Best mattress for back pain reviews
Although your choice of purchasing a mattress is also dependent upon your finances, we have put some of the best mattresses for bad back with varying price ranges in our review. This will provide a great solution for those people that always find it difficult to get a good night’s sleep due to the chronic back pain that the experience. For people that have witnessed the pain in their lumbar region, having a good mattress can make the difference between spending thousands to go to a doctor, and spending a few hundred to get a quality mattress and excellent sleep.