When you are looking to purchase the best air mattress that your budget can afford, you would find that there are abundance brands, and different options for you to choose from. This makes it pretty complicated for you, and the entire process becomes cumbersome. With a whole new range of air mattresses, finding the best air mattress can prove to be a challenge to you. However, the job becomes simpler if you have a look at the best air mattresses for camping, if you are in need of camping mattresses and best air mattress for guests if it is for your guests that arrive in your house.
Buying guide for best air mattresses 2017
Your choice for purchasing the best air mattresses would depend upon its primary usage. There are different types of uses for air mattresses, namely;
- As a permanent bed: – There is a general strand of thought that air mattresses are basically used for camping and when you are travelling and not for your own bed. However, the presence of best twin air mattresses give you an idea about the rising popularity of air mattresses that double up as permanent beds. Although it is low profile, but it is more expensive than the other air mattresses.
- For guests: – Having the best Queen air mattresses for guests is the new fad, and it provides the one with the flexibility and gives their guests a comfortable sleep instead of sleeping in the sofa or on the hard floor. Nowadays, a lot of air mattresses are geared towards serving a lifetime for the usage of the guests coming to your house.
- For camping: – One of the most obvious choices for air mattresses would be for camping. So finding the best air mattress for camping is a necessity as it prevents you from having to sleep on uncomfortable services, however romantic it may be.
5 Best air mattresses reviews
- SoundAsleep dream series air mattresses: – The SoundAsleep dream series air mattresses come with the comfort coil technology, making it one of the most advanced air mattresses in the current market. It has been designed to be used in the house, and has the flexibility of a traditional mattress. It is Queen sized, and comes with a patented motor which is about 20% quieter during the inflation process than most of the other products. It also comes with a one-year guarantee, and with the user rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, makes it one of the best air mattresses in the market.
- This mattress comes with the comfort coil technology which has about 40 internal coils of air which provides additional durability and support.
- It has a one click internal pump for extremely fast inflation or deflation.
- It has a take, waterproof top for extra comfort and durability with puncture resistant material.
- It comes with a one-year warranty with appropriate support from the manufacturer.
- The cost of this product comes to $119.95.
- Serta Raised air mattress : – The Serta raised air mattress makes it very easy for you to get out of bed, and is also easily the best mattress that you would ever sleep in. It has the ability to maintain the pressure throughout the night, without any kind of sagging or any loss of air pressure. The quiet pump engaged in the inflation process is extremely quiet, while maintaining the constant air Pressure and silently getting the job done. This product also comes with a carry bag so that transportation is no longer a problem. With an average user rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars, this is a product that requires your attention.
- The mattress comes with a very convenient feature of auto shut off that will be able to turn the pump system off then the air mattress is fully inflated or deflated.
- It comes with a durable top so as to provide a very comfortable sleep and also keep the sheets in place.
- The mattress is made out of quality materials which is puncture proof and also water resistant to enable a long durability.
- The mattress comes with a price tag of $135.78.
- Insta-Bed Queen air mattress : – The Insta-Bed Queen air mattress helps you to select the desired comfort level, which is plush, medium or firm. It has a very powerful integrated pump this can provide effortless inflation or deflation. The automatic shut-off feature also enables you to not worry about the air pressure once it has been fully inflated or deflated. The material used in the creation of this air mattress is waterproof and does not pose a problem. With an overall customer rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, this can be considered as one of the best air mattresses for guests.
- This mattress comes with over 35 circular coils so as to maintain a very strong and supportive sleeping surface.
- It has 18 inches of height raised in order to make getting into the bed extremely easy for you.
- A carry bag has also been included with the product for the convenience of transportation.
- The primary pump comes with an automatic shut-off feature so as to not inflate or deflate the product beyond what is necessary.
- The cost of this air mattress is $ 89.99.
- Coleman premium SupportRest air mattress: – The Coleman premium air mattress comes with a very convenient built-in pump that provides for excellent inflation and deflation so as to easily adjust the firmness of the mattress. The mattress also has a very strong coil construction which provides for a better support and a wonderful sleeping surface. It also reduces the bulging which is normally found in other air mattresses after prolonged use. The Pillowstop design provides a raised edge which makes keeping the pillows extremely easy. A rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars certainly makes this a favorite in the eyes of customers looking for the best camping air mattresses. Who knows it might make it our list of best air mattress 2018 too.
- An extra height has been added to the mattress to make it comfortable to be used on the floor.
- Suede top has been kept in the mattress to provide luxurious comfort.
- The mattress comes with an airtight system that also has a double lock valve in order to make it remain inflated.
- It also comes with a built-in pump for the convenience of inflation and deflation.
- The cost of this product is $116.71.
- Intex comfort air mattress: – The Intex comfort air mattress has been providing amazing durability to its users for a considerable period of time. The wonderful fiber tech beam construction which is basically high strength polyester fibers providing an enhanced comfort has been utilized in the creation of this mattress. The comfort plush mattress is also extremely easy to inflate with the help of the built-in power electric pump that shall get the job done within 3 ½ minutes. Therefore, there is no need for you to keep fussing over the use of hand pump. This is one of the best Queen air mattresses that you can find in the current market scenario with an average customer rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars.
- It is made out of polyester fiber providing extra strength to the mattress.
- It has been exclusively made in the United States of America, and has gone through all the certification is necessary to classify this as a quality air mattress.
- It comes with an easy-to-use duffel bag that can make storage and transportation companies.
- The flock top is waterproof, and has been raised about 22 inches to keep the bed sheet from slipping.
- The product comes with a price tag of $ 59.97.
Final thoughts on Best Air Mattresses
As always, before purchasing anything new, both for the reviews and understand that the best air mattresses may not always be the one which is the costliest. You have to look at the affordability, the build quality as well as the back support along with the comfort that you can get from using such a product. Also remember that most of the pumps used in the air mattresses are inbuilt and therefore require an electric connection to function properly. However, going for camping should not deter you from purchasing these good quality air mattresses.